Monday, April 15, 2013

A long delayed update

Well, after that long of a delay, I'm not sure if anyone is still reading this, but I wanted to post an update anyway. My brother is going to do the graphics for the game. That makes things much easier on me, not just because it's less work I have to do, but also because having someone else working on the project will keep me motivated. Still, it'll likely take a while as there's a lot of art to do.


Also, I've forgotten my plans for the swamp area. Mainly, I can't remember what the main hazard was supposed to be. I vaguely remember something about crocodiles, but there was supposed to be something in the air too. And I still haven't figured out what the fifth zone is supposed to be. (Hmm... maybe it could be Code or Abstract or something like that, but that's a major deviation from the other zones.)

No comments: